- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2) 2011 – Present
- CrossFit Mobility Dysfunction Certification 2012
- CrossFit Gymnastic Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Power-lifting Certification 2012
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Advanced Weightlifting
- Issyn-Ryu Martial Arts (Black Belt) 2006 – Present
- Taiji Qigong Instructor Certification 2012 – Present
- Hatha/ Flow Yoga Certification 2007 – Present
“I am a firm believer that the lessons we learn in the gym help prepare us for the unexpected events within life not only physically but mentally as well. Within my years of coaching, training, and competing I have found no better way to push and learn about one self as I have within the Community of CrossFit.”
Dave has always been interested in fitness and active living from competitive Baseball to the inner practice of Karate. It wasn’t until he found yoga that he decided to make a career of it. He fell in love with teaching from the first class and has been going strong ever since.
Since being introduced to CrossFit, Dave has been able to assist people in their fitness journey even more, bringing a nice mix of Yoga/ Mobility Work to the diverse multi-dimensional aspects of CrossFit. He has found a nice balance within his own training and loves helping others find the same balance within their training and in life.
Favourite movement: strict muscle ups and handstands
Least favourite: Two arm kettle bell swings